https iqoption com it options turbo The UK arm of the Czech motor manufacturer – part of Germany’s giant Volkswagen Group – is to be the exclusive sponsor of a series of ‘thought provoking’ media debates hosted by the club and its media partners over the next 12 months.strategia gratis per opzioni binarie
opcje binarne opis The first fruits of the landmark ŠKODA partnership will be the ‘Women in Media’ forum on Tuesday November 19 which being held in association with The Huff Post UK and the London Evening Standard.خيار ثنائي مكافأة مجانية
where to buy cytotec without prescription in Jacksonville Florida Leading figures from TV, print and online will address the role of women in media. Anne McElvoy chairs a top-level panel featuring London Evening Standard editor Sarah Sands, Huffington Post UK editor-in-chief Carla Buzasi, Sky News presenter Kay Burley and The Independent on Sunday editor Lisa Markwell.
avatrade 0800 ŠKODA – which uses the slogan ‘simply clever’ – will also be a sponsor of the London Press Club Awards and will help support next year’s 10th anniversary London Press Club Ball which will raise funds for the Journalists’ Charity in its 150th anniversary year.
opzionibinarie60 Catherine Sleigh, head of press and PR at ŠKODA UK said: ’We are delighted to have established this long-term association with the London Press Club. We are particularly proud to be sponsoring thought-provoking media debates which may help change perceptions and make people think again. That fits perfectly with our own outlook here at ŠKODA.’
opzioni binarie 60 secondi video Doug Wills, chairman of the London Press Club said: ‘It is fantastic news to have such an enlightened sponsor backing our debates and also to support our celebration of the best of journalism. This is just the beginning of an exciting new chapter for the London Press Club and we are delighted that ŠKODA are helping us to write it.’
http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=www-optionbit-com www optionbit com Comedy star and car expert Rowan Atkinson – who has among his collection a £3million McLaren F1 supercar, a classic Aston Martin DB2 and a Rolls-Royce Phantom – was recently photographed out shopping in his £18,000 ŠKODA Superb.
amibroker trading system example Steve Fowler, editor-in-chief of consumer motoring magazine Auto Express whose ‘Driver Power’ surveys regularly cite ŠKODA and its cars as top for customer satisfaction said: ‘ŠKODA is a smart choice for those in the know. The London Press Club has shown some shrewd judgment in picking a partner for thought-provoking debates.’
- ŠKODA UK enjoyed the most successful ten months in its history between January and October 2013, achieving more than 55,200 new car registrations, which passes last year’s benchmark of 53,200.
- In 2013, ŠKODA UK has already received more than 15 major awards, with both the Yeti and Superb taking number one spots in national customer satisfaction surveys.
- The manufacturer now boasts an award-winning seven car line-up, comprising the Citigo, Fabia, Rapid, Octavia, Superb, Yeti and Roomster.
- Part of ŠKODA’s long-standing association with cycling, double Olympian Ed Clancy is a brand ambassador for ŠKODA UK.
- ŠKODA Motorsport repeated its double win in 2012 as IRC Drivers’ & Manufacturers’ Champions, with Andreas Mikkelsen bringing home the IRC Drivers’ title for ŠKODA UK Motorsport in a factory-prepared Fabia Super 2000.
stockpair binary options broker :: The ‘Women in Media’ debate sponsored by ŠKODA is taking place at the Stationers and Newspapermakers’ Hall on Tuesday, November from 6.15pm for 6.45pm.
binäre optionen signale dbswiss Email email@example.com to reserve your place, with priority again given to London Press Club members.